I’m aiming to move out of Portland in the Autumn of 2017. The time has come for me to move onto some sunnier skies and some more culture. Having an expiration on my time here has inspired me to do all those things I’ve wanted to do while living here but have put off. Before I leave I want to see and do these things.
- Feminist bookstore
- Go to the highest point in Portland, Council Crest
- Ride that cable car thingy that goes over PSU and the whole city
- Get chicken and waffles (depending on eating style)
- Go camping, like real camping.
- Punch Bowl Falls
- Hoyt Arboretum
- Open Mic
- Portland Art Museum
- Lavender farm
- Sauvie’s Island (but like for real experience Sauvie’s)
- Mt. Hood. I don’t know what I’m going to do there but Mt. Hood.
- Walk around downtown more often.
- Create more with friends. Make an effort to create a solid community.
- Get all the tattoos.
- Naked Bike Ride like what the fuck why haven’t I done this yet?
Now accepting any and all other input from friends and natives. Also accepting adventure buddies!